Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

let's talk about sex...

sometimes...not very often, seeing as to how pure and chaste i am, i do mention things of a certain...er...sexual nature...

yo...wake the fuck up...whispurr needs stimulation...

let's talk balls...

i won't say who the celeb is but he was discussing my balls...

they make testicular implants for dogs? woof!

i just saw the kardasihian sisters having trouble turning off someone's vibrater...yeah...right...

welcome to the beach...come...let's roast a weenie!

@DonnieWahlberg so are we gonna get a nice butt shot on tonight's episode? enquiring minds need to know...

#ihateitwhenpeople talk about #blueballs but i wanna trend them nonetheless...

how can whispurr rouse y'all from yer slumber? a nekkid poetry reading?

i wish @donniewahlberg would come over and feed me cheese in bed...

so tell me...how do we shake this here twitter thingy up a bit??? somebody wanna give lap dances...

may or may not be naked depending upon your level of interest



disclaimer: tweeting with whispurr is only mildly orgasmic if you close your eyes and picture taylor lautner...

right now my man candy is like an long drooping twizzler...

come on folks...tweet me tickle me...let's have sex...

beware the danglies...

hello wood lovers...care to peck a tree...

anyone else online right now or shall i just practice the fine art of twitterbation...???

follow me and i just might let you tattoo my caboose...

wake up people...whispurr is not at work and ready to talk and may be forced to have sex with @trendy_searcher if no one else tweets me...

come folks and tweet me...i don't bite...well maybe not...not as a rule...ummm probably sometimes...okay more than sometimes...CHOMP!





ahhhh morning...my cakes are on the grill and just ever so ready for some syrup and slappin!!!

cock-a-doodle-doo! (with the emphasis on the cock of course... )

follow me...but please don't squirt anything on my back unless requested...

tweet me and let me show you how magically delicious gay sex is really supposed to be...

anybody out there this morning? anybody hungry for some fruit loops with maybe a banana in em???

let's see...gaybar checlist...legs waxed...check! the one hair on top of my head spritzed..check! chocolate flavored condoms with sprinkles.

has anyone seen my pants?

tweet me now tweet me long tweet me hard...FASTER FASTER FASTER!!!

wanna peek thru my zipper and see the world like a good sailor?

watch out for flying vaginas...i think they head south this time of year...

welcome to the beach and no that's not a seagull in my pants and yes...i am happy to see you...

i have a lovely set of kumquats all fresh, ripe and lovely for you right here in my pants???

and if you don't have a penis, it's all good...i'll give you time to grow one...

hey you...mr. hotstuff with the big penis...why don't you tweet me more?

 welcome to the whispurr weenie stand...care for some relish?



so i'm brand new to this twitter thing and i need guidance...where do i stick my wee wee?

please tweet only nice clean things to me...i'm such a delicate flower...

No comments:

Post a Comment