Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

mad bitch on the loose!

oh hide that ole gander
and then hide that ole goose
i'm a crazy lady
mad bitch on the loose!

i scream in all the streets
whilst i poof up my hair
i can make a nice kite
out of your underwear!

cover you with kisses
with some whore red lipstick
i'll tell you i love you
and then call you a prick!

i'll slap all of your friends
with such creamy wet pies
then sob out i'm sorry
through my crocodile eyes!

i'll dance with you madly
on through sunsets so bright
cuff you to your bed then
and bid you a good night!

and somehow you'll love me
through all of my big mess
and tell me you're sorry
as you creep up my dress!

and i'll smack you right through
a big window of glass
watch you hit cold pavement
land so flat on your ass!

cause i am the woman
who you don't wanna fuck
cause ya look at me wrong
and you're shit out of luck!

yes guard that ole gander
and mind that goofy goose
i'm one crazy lady
mad bitch on the loose!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment