Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

whispurr unleashed...

some crazy recent whispurrtweets...

follow me and try and hop on...maybe i'll give you a ride...

if you think i'm going to stop tweeting cause you're ignoring me...think again! here go the pants!!!

how many half naked men will i have to tweet to get everybody's attention...gimme a ballpark figure...hee hee...i said "ball!"

hello...my name is whispurr...i am innocence, purity and wholesomeness personafied...so you best not fucking swear at me, ya dig?

so who has the cajones to turn me on in open twitter?

abraham the mule sez: beware a vagina with teeth that breathes fire...

haiku...so hung like a horse...try to look sexy and stuff...swat flies with my tail...

i remember college in the eighties...back when i had a perm...back when i had hair...


i'm the pbs of tweeters...only high class upper crust vulgarity here...

good evening giant penis lovers...your main course has arrived...

BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES!!!! WOO HOO!...wtf?

follow me...it's the best way to try and find my ass...

would you kindly quit looking up my dress, please??? the NERVE of some people!!!

haiku: with nipples so big...slutty girl pulls her top off...and out spills sour milk...

if my tweets start to not make any sense, try talking to the other end...

piss me off pay the consequences...piss on me and well..i'll have to think whether i wanna be that kinky or not..

hello there, my little monkeys...please bring forth all your bananas!!!

this year for christmas, i'm giving out brazilian waxes...just have to figure out how to fit them in a stocking...

abarham the mule sez...if you can't be with somebody fuckable, put a bag over their head and fuck the one you're with...

i'm hung like one and ready for some fun, bitch!!!

i hope you all prayed for me in church this morning...i know i wasn't thinking of any of you when i was masturbating...

No comments:

Post a Comment