Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ha.

So I do laugh
And I do sing
And wave my arms
So carelessly
A drunk monkey
Just a hootin
And hollerin
And juggling
Balls in the air
Whistling Dixie
You do see me
An inner tube
Is what I wear
Shiny pink hat
Blue sunglasses
And a big…smile
I catch you smirk
You hide your face
You say you’re shy
I hear your noise
I run to you
And tickle you
And call you bitch
You giggle some
And kiss my nose
Call me monkey
Call me crazy
Crazy for you
I just don’t know
Oh but I do
Put on my show
My magick tricks
Many rabbits
Pop ev’rywhere
And bounce and dance
Tophats and tails
I do the hula
In lemongrass dress
Toot my wee horn
You clap a bit
And come to me
Now take my hand
Let’s find happy
In silly skies
And loony lakes
And way up high
In crazy space
Ride the wild waves
Of our laughter

Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment