Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tap! Tap! Tap!

I tap tap tap
Glass of my life
Tap to explore
Tap to end strife

Tap to find love
Tap to find hate
Always tap early
Never tap late

Tap over here
Find a surprise
Tap over there
Will it be wise?

Lots of windows
And many rooms
Wide open spaces
And empty looms

Tap for the click
Tap for the thrill
Tap for the way
Tap for the will

Tap on some paint
Color my eyes
Tap to find truth
Amidst the lies

Tap it send it
Upon the air
Show them my love
How much I care

Tap till fingers
Bloody and blue
Hurt from tapping
What do I do?

Soak them in dew
Rinse them all off
You then make fun
Laugh and you scoff

“Your fingers tap,”
You gasp and grin,
“When does it end
Real life begin?”

Wipe off my hands
I look at you
But this is life
What can I do?

But tap my world
Through thickn’d glass
Make my own sky
Make my own grass

Life in my mind’s
What life’s about
You don’t like it
Tap you right out!

So I tap out
My cozy own place
Bid you goodbye
Off with your face!

Tap! Tap! Tap!

No comments:

Post a Comment