Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

This Crazy Ride of Love

I rip into life with a new found zeal
Happy ole piggy I oink and I squeal
Who’d have thunk love had such a great appeal?
I’ve revving my engine come be my wheel!

We’ll ride on this feeling on hill and slope
Laugh oh so giddy just like we’re on dope
All smiles in loveland no time now to mope
So throw off them pills and cast off that rope!

For with you I found a lovely love light
Will keep us all cozy into the night
We’ll snuggle on in and warm up just red
Pinch your red tushy you scream with delight!

We dance in petunias have sex on grass
Kiss you so sweetly then I slap your ass
Romance like this is so full of such class
Strike up the band and yes bring on that brass!

“I luvs yas!” I sputter I kiss your cheek
So tongue tied and goofy how can I speak?
My knees all knobby ya makes em so weak
Tis time to be sexy rather than meek!

Yes love has renewed us made so free
We fly through the air like bluebird and bee
Look at me flap my big wings can’t you see?
Laugh myself silly now I have to pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment