Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Stumble Upon Your Path

Of all the roads
In all the worlds
I could have walked upon
I have landed on yours
A bit of a winding
And somewhat loopy path
And yet eerily familiar
As if it were the path
Perhaps the only path
That these old shoes of mine
With such worn soles
And ragged strings
Were really meant to tread upon
Every rock every pebble
Along the way
Makes me smile
For they are
A part of you and me
Converging together
On a new adventure
That promises thrills chills
Never a dull moment
And love and pain
Tread marks of life
To show that we’ve lived
And that we understand
What it is to live
And now here we are
At long last
Walking hand in hand
I on your path
And you on mine
And it finally seems real
It finally seems like home
It finally seems like

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment