Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

just a tad outrageous....

somebody please rattle my pants a bit...let's see what shakes loose!!!

i find that the occassional pirahna in the pants can bring a little life back to the party...

if you're sexy and you know it, tweet me back...i just love a cocky bastard!

i should open up a blow job stand...start a second career...

i'm whispurr...i have all the sass of the other twitter whores but at a low walmart price...

abraham

so i'm thinking about installing a duck pond in my underwear....

i'm so glad i'm not one of these people who would just come on here and like...tweet the most outrageous stuff...

okay...i'm here...and i'm covered in chocolate syrup...tweet me and eat me, baby!!!

what happens in whispurr stays in whispurr...

whispyburger2

we have flash flood warnings here...better build an ark...first thlng i need is two gay men to repopulate the earth with...



welcome to the beach...be careful not to get sand up your patooty...

if my penis were as big as my ego, y'all could get slapped with it...

yoo hoo!!! anybody online now??? show me your boobies!!!

mine is soooo big that i waddle when i walk...


i make my nipples more pert with spackle that i purchase at my lovely walmart store.

so the jenners wanna take their dog in to be fixed...they might wanna see if they can get a package deal on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment