Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

my touches with greatness...

here's a look at some of the tweets that celebs have sent to me or tweeted about me...


DonnieWahlberg @whispurr homosexuals welcome as always my friend! Though I think we'd get more than 4!!! ;)


DonnieWahlberg @kdawg3 I'm not playing with no guys tonight. Except maybe whispurr, postmadonna and jonathan r knight. Guys crushes.


JonathanRKnight @whispurr want me to kick you in the balls?


DonnieWahlberg @dws_choctruffle @whispurr maybe the best three way TWUG EVER!!!! LOVE YA BOTH!!!!!



DonnieWahlberg @whispurr lol... WHOMETH IS THAT WHOM SIAD THOU WILL BEATETH THE SAINTS?


DonnieWahlberg @whispurr i'm a whispurr wh**e twugs!



DonnieWahlberg @whispurr manHUMP!


DonnieWahlberg @whispurr hey whispurr! I rarely see you anymore! Glad I caught you tonight! I gotta peep your timeline and see what's doing! Twugs! :)


WendyShow @whispurr this is really me.



JonathanRKnight @whispurr good question, maybe you should try the dumb ass route!


DonnieWahlberg Happy Birthday to Misturr @whispurr ! Man twugs!!!!!





DonnieWahlberg @DDubsTaraATL @whispurr @DonnieWahlberg mamwhichHUMP! Can't break me whispurr!!! ;)


DonnieWahlberg @whispurr http://twitpic.com/sh9j6 awesomely, insanely, perfectly crazy pic.


DonnieWahlberg @whispurr THANKYOU for making me laugh @whispurr.


DonnieWahlberg @whispurr man-twug! Now... tell that guy who said he'd "beat me up"- to come and get me. I'll be waiting. Much Love @whispurr!!! :)


KhloeKardashian @whispurr Of course you were sugar!! Everyone was invited :) http://tinyurl.com/ygqbutn


DonnieWahlberg @whispurr we will bail you out of twitter jail!


DonnieWahlberg @whispurr thanks you! I love reading your tweets!


DonnieWahlberg @ddubsirishbaby I was talking about @whispurr and I. It was a joke. I enjoy him a lot.


DonnieWahlberg @whispurr our "love hate" relationship is like this- I got love for whispurr and he hates it!


granted...it's mostly wahlberg...but hey...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment